Thursday, September 6, 2012

Love some more vintage BLING BLING!!!

More Vintage BLING BLING!!

   I do have to say I am a bit obsessed with these rings! I love some Vintage Bling!! Well, actually any BLING!! They are feminine with a touch of Sassy! ( actually allot of SASSY!!)Which to me is what every woman needs! They say this Fall the statement necklace is in! Well of course it is and has always been, at least in my jewelry box! You don't just need a statement piece around your neck! Why not on your finger too?!! These rings are made out of old vintage broaches and earrings on gold and silver plated adjustable bands. They are one of a kind rings that  you know have a FABULOUS story behind each and every one!! That to me makes it even more special, because  they just don't make things like they use to! 
So if it is a Thursday girls night out on the town or a weekend getaway that you will never forget always Love a statement and never be afraid of it!! I just can't get enough!!Missy xoxox
ORDER FROM palmbeachvintagejewelry.com










No comments:

Post a Comment