Sunday, April 22, 2012

So Palm Beach....

 I always say when ever I am visiting in Palm beach.. that I have been misplaced on this earth! I really should  be living there!! Oh! maybe some day!! But why not dress and accessorize and maybe even decorate like I am there!! The picture above is one of my favorite closet pictures! Even though not fancy or big it is full of colorful Tunics!!which are so Palm Beach!! There is nothing better than a tunic! Throw on with white jeans, shorts , over your bathing suite..and add your Tory Burch shades and flip flops and off you go!! It really doesn't get any better than that!! and oh how it is so Palm Beach !! I can dream!! xoxo Missy

 Check out our Fabulous tunics that we found when we were shopping in Palm Beach!! You can order from our website palmbeachvintagejewelry.com. We are adding a different style every month!! $115

No comments:

Post a Comment